Another life saving drug we can’t have

! This post hasn't been updated in over a year. A lot can change in a year including my opinion and the amount of naughty words I use. There's a good chance that there's something in what's written below that someone will find objectionable. That's fine, if I tried to please everybody all of the time then I'd be a Lib Dem (remember them?) and I'm certainly not one of those. The point is, I'm not the kind of person to try and alter history in case I said something in the past that someone can use against me in the future but just remember that the person I was then isn't the person I am now nor the person I'll be in a year's time.

The Times says that there are at least 8 other life saving drugs that are refused in England but provided on the NHS in Scotland.

This is probably part of the mysterious “union dividend” that Gordon Brown keeps talking about.  Where else in the world could 85% of the population be denied life saving cancer treatments whilst still be expected to pay for the same life saving treatments for the other 15%?  Nazi Germany?  Apartheid-era South Africa?

The Commission for Racial Equality are obviously too busy to take this racist government to task over things like medical apartheid.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.