David Camoron gave a speech in Edinburgh yesterday in which he extolled the virtues of the union and dashed any hopes that England under the Conswervatives might ever achieve equality.
Camoron is a tit. A complete and utter fucking idiot. The Tories will never be elected in Scotland yet at every possible opportunity, Camoron treks up to Scotland to tell them how great the union is and how shit the English are. Get it through your thick skull Camoron, only England votes Conswervative.
The following statement by Camoron confirms that England will always be bottom of the Tories’ list of priorities:
BETTER AN IMPERFECT UNION THAN A BROKEN ONE
This is where I stand, here in this great and beautiful capital, an English politician in a Scottish city saying clearly today and for all time that Britain comes first.
Britain comes first. The shitty, pointless, unwanted union comes before English people being treated as equals with Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. It comes before all those people who go blind because so much English money goes into subsidising the celtic fringe that there’s not enough left for the NHS in England to give the same treatment to English people that they’re paying for Scots and Welsh to receive. It comes before all those people who needlessly die of cancer because there’s not enough money in England to pay for the cancer drugs that English people are paying for Scots to have.
And in every part of these islands I want people to hear me when I say this.
That if it should ever come to a choice between constitutional perfection and the preservation of our nation, I choose our United Kingdom.
Constitutional perfection? Constitutional frigging perfection? You mean English people getting treated as equals in the union? You mean English people getting a devolved government of their own the same as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have? Not at the expense of the union though, eh? And anything that doesn’t keep English people unrepresented, discriminated against and continually out of pocket is a threat to the union isn’t it?
That is because being British is one of the most successful examples of inclusive civic nationalism in the world. We are a shining example of what a multi-ethnic, multi-faith and multi-national society can and should be.
What? What the fuck? What is so great about a union in which 85% of the population have no national government whilst the remaining 15% have 3 between them? What is so great about a union that can only function whilst the nationality of 85% of the population has to be abolished and suppressed for it to survive? What is so great about a union where 15% of the population are financially insolvent and have to live off hand-outs from the other 85%? What is so great about a union where 85% of the population are racially discriminated against by the state just to preserve the union? And what is so great about a union that NOBODY EXCEPT POLITICIANS WANT?
That means saying loudly and proudly: together, we are stronger.
Britain is one of only five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council.
We have a seat at the top table and are listened to in a way that other countries can only dream of.
So yes, together we are stronger.
And you know that England won’t inherit the seat on the UN Security Council do you Camoron? No you don’t because nobody knows. Most people in foreign countries don’t know there’s a difference between England and Britain anyway you muppet.
The City of London overtaking New York as a global powerhouse……Edinburgh’s role as a great financial centre.
Yeah, Edinburgh. Well know international financial centre. It’s got the Royal Bank of Scotland and … erm … yeah, Edinburgh. London is in England Camoron, they subsidise the rest of the UK by an enormous amount. London would benefit more from the end of the union than any other part of England.
The NHS is the best of British……created by a Welshman and benefiting from the skills of doctors trained in the great medical schools of Scotland.
Yes and if you live in England you will receive inferior medical treatment to the Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish and you will pay for their superior health service. The NHS practices medical apartheid, it’s hardly something to be proud of of and there are four national health services – one for each nation – not a single British NHS.
Britishness is also about institutions, attachment to our monarchy, admiration for our armed forces, understanding of our history, recognising that our liberty is rooted in the rule of law and respect for parliament.
Our institutions, most of which have been split up into two or more national versions. Most institutions have seperate Scottish versions. Is that what Camoron means? And our history? Who knows about our history? Our history is being written out of history books. Anything between the Battle of Hastings and World War 1 is out of bounds in schools now. We even have fucking retards like No Mandate Brown claiming Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights as great British achievements.
So, to those in England who are angry about rising council tax, angry about the rising cost of living, and angry when they look across the border and hear about no prescription charges and free social care, I say this.
Don’t blame the Scots.
Don’t blame the Union.
It’s not because of the Union that your aspirations are not being met.
It’s not because Scotland is taking and not giving.
It’s because your Government is failing and not delivering.
It’s the Scottish government that have introduced all these things. It’s the Scottish-British government that has allowed them to do this by giving them home rule and billions of pounds of English taxes to pay for it all. We even paid for their bloody parliament building. It is because of the union that our aspirations are not being met – it is because of the union that the British establishment won’t give us our own parliament so that we can give ourselves what the Scots have got. We can’t afford to have what the Scots have got at the moment because they get what they want first and we get what’s left. It’s not our government that’s failing, it’s your government Camoron. You and your British chums are just as bad – you will not give England parity with the rest of the UK and that is why we are unhappy and that is why the union will be dead within a decade.
So yes we will take part enthusiastically in the Constitutional Commission, and I applaud Annabel Goldie for her courage and determination to do that.
So you’ll take part in the second Scottish Constitutional Convention but not in the first English Constitutional Convention? Fucking hypocrite.
We have not leapt on the Barnett formula bandwagon.
We have not sought to exploit these matters to foster a sense of English nationalism.
And we never will, because we believe in the Union and we will never do anything to put it at risk.
SCOTLAND DOESN’T VOTE CONSERVATIVE.
Consider all our Party’s history, not just the recent past.
It was a Conservative Prime Minister, Lord Salisbury, who set up the Scottish Office.
It was a Conservative Prime Minister, Stanley Baldwin, who elevated the Scottish Secretary to full Cabinet rank.
And it was the Conservative Party after the war that stood up for Scotland’s identity, and the life of Scottish businesses, against the attempts at nationalisation and centralisation by Labour.
And they still don’t vote Conservative. And they never will vote Conservative. What is this obsession with Scotland?
Stronger together; weaker apart.
Stronger together: let us keep that precious idea forever in our hearts.
Fuck off Camoron, just fuck off. You are a turncoat, you are a traitor, you are a disaster. I will never vote for your Conswervative Party and if I ever see your grinning face in my vacinity I will spit in it. If you love Scotland so much, buy a house up there and move out of London. We don’t want you and we don’t want your union.
How can any English person support this party?