Request for information re. Common Purpose Training, training practices, etc.
I can confirm that Advantage West Midlands has now completed its search for the information which you requested on 27/11/2007 via email and which we have handled as a Freedom of Information request for information.
Your questions are answered as follows:
1. How much has been spent on common purpose training?
£1230 since March, 2005.
2. How much spent on implementing Common Purpose practices?
3. How Many Employees have received this training?
4. What inducement/encouragement has been received to take the training and promote Common Purpose to others?
5. What inducement or encouragement has been received to adopt Common Purpose practices?
6. What inducement or encouragement has been received to promote Common Purpose to others?
Advantage West Midlands is the unelected regional development agency for the West Midlands euroregion.