Tory Turncoat

! This post was written some time ago. I don't delete old posts but bear in mind that a lot can change in a year or more, including my opinions (and the amount of naughty words I use).

Technorati

7 comments

1. Rob (27 comments) says:

Me to Wonko me to.

How about following the Dalai Lama action in accusing China of the genocide of Tibet, by taking this Facist Liebour government to the Human Rights court over it’s genocide of England’s history and customs, and the annihilation of The English Nation !

2. tally (9 comments) says:

I was thinking that myself, accuse them of cultural genocide and take them to court.

3. wonkotsane (1125 comments) says:

They’ll just argue that it’s social engineering or some such flappy phrase. There’s no precedent for this sort of thing, that’s the problem. The Soviets did it for decades with Rusification and they’ve got away with it. The Americans did it was Hawaii and they’re doing it with Puerto Rico and other places. In fact, it happens quite often. It doesn’t change the fact it’s happening but who do you go to to get a conviction? The House of Lords? No chance, it’s stuffed full of Liebour supporting pretendy peers. The EU? They’re busy with their own campaign of Eurification. Quis custodiet ipsos custodium? Nobody, I’m afraid.

4. wonkotsane (1125 comments) says:

I emailed a Tory MP this morning a little abruptly (not my MP, he’s a Liebour traitor) about this – I had only just got up and I was a little grouchy still. He very kindly emailed me straight back saying that I shouldn’t believe what the Herald says as it’s a Scottish Liebour mouthpiece. I won’t say who it was because I don’t want to put them in a difficult position but they copied a shadow cabinet member on the reply for comment. If and when I hear back I’ll post the response. I wasn’t joking about rather having Liebour re-elected than Camoron if this story is true and that’s not a good thought to be having!

5. axel (1214 comments) says:

‘David the fucking moron can’t get it through his thick poncy skull that SCOTLAND DOESN’T VOTE CONSWERVATIVE.’

Maybe we don’t but as far as he is concerned, our most important facet is that we dont vote Labour either.

Also, with voter apathy, the small Tory cadre might be able to rustle up a few surprises,

6. axel (1214 comments) says:

Also, is Cameron not a scottish name????

7. Rob (27 comments) says:

Mmmmm…born in England, but,as he himself says…with “Scotish blood running through his veins”.
    I suppose you can make of that whatever you want.