I should have posted this yesterday but I forgot again! Time to cast your votes for this week’s Twat of the Week …
The nominations are:
- John Terry – for cheating pale French on pale English
- Gordon Brown for being Gordon Brown
- David Cameron: Wussy toff of a political leader. He hasn’t done much to differentiate Tories from Labour and has no coherent or strong policies. Wants to emulate Obama instead of Thatcher
- George Papandreou: Won’t leave the Euro, despite the pain his countrymen are feeling. Just another Euro-socialist waiting for trouble.
- News of the World for trying to undermine the best England captain we had in a long time in world cup year.
- The Sports Minister [John Sutcliffe] for putting pressure on the FA to sack the best captain we had in a long time, but said nothing when John Presscott shagged his secretary.
- Prof Phil Jones for contributing to global warming by having his bum on fire.
Voting will close lunchtime tomorrow.